Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Week 2, Things 3 and 4

I set –up a blog once before on MySpace but I only made one entry. I thought I would write about my experiences in Alaska since this is my first year in the state. I may go make to it again one day. I thought it was simple setting up the blog. My major problem was naming it. I decided to go with Lydia Scarlett’s Library because of Clue (Ms Scarlet did it in the library with the…).

I had fun making the avatar. It took me longer than it should have because I was enjoying playing with it. I also tried the avatars on the site that was mentioned on Aunt Books blog. I really spent too much time on that site.

Registering my blog for the class was easy. I just sent the email with the URL last at night and the next morning it was on the Raven About Web 2.0 blog.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Scarlett in the library....got to love it. You will find I think that a lot of these tools can really get you distracted and all of a sudden it has been several hours instead of the 20 minutes you were intending to work on it :-)
My big thing with blogging is that I don't necessarily feel like I have anything to say. At least not anything useful unless is it purposeful like this class or linked to a specific hobby. I thought about doing one for my beading, but decided that I would rather bead than talk about it :-0

Ann

Soccer Mom (Kristen A) said...

I had a lot of fun creating my avatar also. I was impressed with all the different backgrounds they had. This took me awhile also.
Kristen