Thursday, July 24, 2008

Week 5, Thing 12

Creating a VoiceThread account was very easy to do and watching the demo was good for understanding the power of it. I liked the old picture with the mother and five children and the comments they made about why they thought the children had those expressions on their faces.



I searched for Darth Tater but had no results so I started picking school subjects to search for and found many results. Library had five pages including a VoiceThread from last summer’s Alaska School Library Summer Leadership Academy. There are many lesson ideas that I can get from the threads such as reading books with idioms and having students draw an example of an idiom.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I think that VT is the best thing since sliced bread :-) I am a real fan and I see so many ways that it can be integrated into both classrooms and libraries. Glad that you liked it.

Ann