Monday, July 28, 2008

Week 8, Thing 19

I decided to add five books from my granddaughter’s library. The titles are listed below with the number of other members who have that version of the book in their libraries:



Guess How Much I love You -1162

Wild About Books – 201

My Friend Rabbit – 208

No, David! – 523

Where the Wild Things Are – 3287



I like that LibraryThing includes recommendations related to the books I added. It also includes book reviews by members, book descriptions from Amazon.com, and various covers of the title. All my books had conversations about them from members. I think this is a good site to get recommendations for related books for books that students enjoy.



My library - http://www.librarything.com/catalog/lydia27

1 comment:

Ann said...

LT is fun and I hadn't used it much after I took this class until everyone started blogging about it and I took another look. I am spending more time there now.

Ann