Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week 9, Thing 23

Although I was quite the slacker with this class, I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. I was familiar with most topics, well; I had at least an idea about what they were. This class provided me with the opportunity to explore and really learn many of the latest Web 2.0 tools. The class, wiki, and book are all valuable resources that I will return to often. I would suggest to the next group who takes the course for credit to create a personal timeline for when assignments are due. I know there has to be others out there like me that need that. I thought I was a great online learner since I my master’s was all online, but ever course had strict due dates that I faithful adhered to. Apparently, I am not a good online learner without due dates. Thanks for holding this informative class.

No comments: